Wednesday 7 October 2015

Plasticine Era, artworks by exhibition visitors

As part of the Singing Bones exhibition I've included a table with blobs of plasticine, encouraging visitors to make their own narrative sculptures, either Grimm-inspired or not – the only rule being to have fun. It's great to see kids and adults equally drawn to this. The result (ongoing until October 18) looks something like elemental lifeforms popping into existence, hence the provisional title I've given to this anonymous communal artwork. Many thanks to all participants. Do drop by No Vacancy Gallery, QV building,if you happen to be in Melbourne CBD and add your own bit of weirdness!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for participation.If I could, I'd ride my wind up Gazelle across the Pacific and invite your ocarina Fox to come live with us.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.